Immortalhair.org


A natural non-toxic approach to reversing hair loss.

Daily topic

Why You Should Never Get A Root Canal

Posted on January 16, 2010 at 7:16 PM

There's a lot wrong with the dental profession. In fact, just about everything is wrong with the dental profession. Just a few examples are mercury-filled amalgams, root canals and any sort of dental filling material imaginable.


It's a good idea to remove existing root canals and to definitely avoid getting any new ones. One obvious question is, what does one do when the existing ones are removed? Absolutely nothing, at least for a little while--because the body will start producing blood clots which are intermediates for bone mineralization. In other words, those empty spaces will be filled up with bone in due time.


Why exactly do dentists perform root canals anyway? They will tell you that having a root canal will let you hold on to a dead tooth. The false presumption is that the bacteria is nonexistent, however, nothing could be further from the truth. Instead, root canal 'therapy' is in fact palliative.


Studies on thousands of teeth have demonstrated the presence of bacteria in 80% to 90% of the canals after they have been "sterilized." According to Dr. Weston Price, the primary bacteria found in root canals includes streptococcus, staphylococcus, and spirochetes. He found 90% of the bacteria in the teeth that produced the patients' acute diseases were streptococcus and 65.5% of the time they belonged to the fecalis family.


Further research has found that bacteria and their toxins from root canals can enter the blood stream and travel to any point in the body, and generate disease to that tissue or organ.


The American dental association (ADA), will deny this time and again. It's really no wonder, because the potential liability involved would be insurmountable. Moreover, root canals are extremely profitable--it's just not good business to deny them to patients.


Modern testing procedures have confirmed the work of Dr. Weston Price's research using DNA analysis, making any claim by the ADA that Price's research being "outdated," is an attempt to keep the public blind over the real dangers of root canals.


Dr. Josef Issels of Germany found that in his 40 years of treating terminal, end-stage cancer patients, 97% of them had root canals. He would not initiate his successful treatments until all root canals had been removed.


The bottom line is, bacteria from root canals are extremely toxic, anaerobic bacteria have been found and identified in and around root canals. It is believed by many experts that root canals will lead to some form of an autoimmune disease. Of course, when an autoimmune disease is identified, it is fought with palliative treatments that involve killing the body's defense system instead of killing the source of the infection.


The toxins made by the bacteria that live by the billions in and around root canals contain the most toxic organic substances known. For example, thio-ethers are a 1000 times more toxic than botulism toxin, which used to be considered the most toxic organic substance.


If one has a root canal, toxins leak into the blood stream everytime they chew food. To make matters much worse, most if not all of these patients also have dental fillings. Mercury is the second most toxic substance on the planet, next to plutonium. When mercury or other dental filling material exchanges with bacteria, the harm becomes magnified.


The Toxic Element Research Foundation, headed by Dr. Hal Huggins has uncovered extremely disturbing data concerning the implications of root canal bacteria and various autoimmune diseases. Unfortunately, this research has been ignored by mainstream dentists for all the same reasons stated earlier.


In light of all this, one may ask, what can be done about amalgam fillings and existing root canals? It's very important to note that most dentists are ill- equipped in the removal of both amalgams and root canals. Upon the removal of root canals, it is suggested by Dr. Hal Huggins to have a treatment of intravenous ascorbic acid (vitamin C) to help kill of the microbes.


Regarding the removal of amalgam fillings, regardless of their composite material, a special dentist should be sought whom specializes in this extraction process. The reason is that without proper removal, a very potent and residual toxicity can result, creating incalculable turmoil to the patient.


If you're concerned about your existing root canals or amalgam filings, I strongly suggest consulting a dentist who has been trained by Dr. Huggins by calling (866) 948-4638 or by visiting this website http://www.hugginsappliedhealing.com/alliancedentist.php

 

If you currently have mercury fillings and would like to safely remove mercury from the body without any side-effects, consider taking Humifulvate daily. Doing so can help alleviate some burden until these fillings are removed properly.


Categories: None

Post a Comment

Oops!

Oops, you forgot something.

Oops!

The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

Already a member? Sign In

27 Comments

Reply The Immortal
12:15 AM on April 11, 2013 
Unfortunately I have teeth that look absolutely ugly with metal mixed on them. It's a wonder why, whoever it was whos bright idea this was, was smiled upon so favorably. Why would our government and others okay putting something that does not belong in my mouth and in the mouths of others for that looks so hideous and disgusting as metal called silver mercury?
Reply Mikey can
10:30 PM on April 29, 2013 
Hi, interesting read to say the least. I have had amalgam fillings and two roots. I want this crap out but still want to chew like a normal person. How do you feel about implants? Thanks!
Reply peaches
9:47 PM on July 31, 2013 
This information is outdated, Dr Price has been disproved. Ask your dentist or specialist for advice, not some nut job, you dont even know, on some crackpot website.
Geez ppl can be soooo silly with their health,
GOOGLE ISNT ALWAYS YOUR FRIEND!
Reply Immortalhair
10:54 PM on July 31, 2013 
The information is not outdated, nor disproved...quite the opposite. In fact, 100% of endontically treated tooth are found to be infected. Here's the proof for those doubters.

http://iaomt.org/enzymatic-inhibition-asymptomatic-root-canal-tre
ated-teeth/
Reply Jackwillsion
12:12 AM on August 3, 2013 
Great stuff to read thanks for sharing Dental Tourism
Reply Lukasz
6:52 AM on April 14, 2014 
By the gods the amount of manipulation in this "article" is tremendous. First of: the number 97% is meaningless on its own. Without comparison to how many people of that age have at least 1 root canal it doesn't say anything. It's like saying that since 99% people in nursing homes need reading glasses and a lot of them die one can conclude that reading glasses are lethal!
Second: There are a lot of substances much more toxic than mercury just check the LD50 indicator.
Third: Prostethics are much more profitable than root canals and much more expensive.
Reply Joe
7:21 AM on July 22, 2017 
Composites are colored fillings that fill in the gaps in your teeth. They are used to restore teeth that have suffered decay and can also be used to alter their shape, size, and color. Chipped teeth can easily be remedied with composites too http://www.aadentalcareva.com/dental-clinic-in-arlington-va/?.